Friday, September 4, 2009

Jaws was a sardine

I'm not at the point of writing a query letter yet. Not even close. I'm only a third of my way through the first draft, and haven't even carved up anything with revision yet.

But that doesn't mean I'm not already terrified of the querying process. Alas, there is a life raft out there, and I'm more than happy to share.

If you're an aspiring author that wants to get published you MUST check out this blog: http://queryshark.blogspot.com/. Bookmark it. Follow it. Love it.

The queryshark is a relentless agent that will slice and dice your query so you don't look like a knob when you send yours off.

I'm a big fan of brutal honesty, so this is right up my alley. Do yourself a solid and get this blog up your alley, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment